In a little over two months, author Jennifer L. Armentrout is going on tour to celebrate the release of THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER! Woohoo!
Is she coming to a city near you? Check out her events schedule >> HERE <<.
If you cannot make it to one of her events, no worries! We've got you covered!
Good Choice Reading has teamed up with Barnes & Noble in Bensalem, PA to bring you a virtual signing!
What this means is, you will be able to order a signed or personalized copy of The Problem with Forever, today, right here on Good Choice Reading! We then ship the book directly to your home.
This event is open to U.S. & International Readers.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Expected publication: May 17th 2016
by Harlequin Teen
For some people, silence is a weapon. For Mallory “Mouse” Dodge, it’s a shield. Growing up, she learned that the best way to survive was to say nothing. And even though it’s been four years since her nightmare ended, she’s beginning to worry that the fear that holds her back will last a lifetime.
Now, after years of homeschooling with loving adoptive parents, Mallory must face a new milestone—spending her senior year at public high school. But of all the terrifying and exhilarating scenarios she’s imagined, there’s one she never dreamed of—that she’d run into Rider Stark, the friend and protector she hasn’t seen since childhood, on her very first day.
It doesn’t take long for Mallory to realize that the connection she shared with Rider never really faded. Yet the deeper their bond grows, the more it becomes apparent that she’s not the only one grappling with the lingering scars from the past. And as she watches Rider’s life spiral out of control, Mallory faces a choice between staying silent and speaking out—for the people she loves, the life she wants, and the truths that need to be heard.
PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING
- All books will be purchased and signed at the Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA on May 22nd.
- This event ends May 9th.
- All books will be shipped in a padded flat rate envelope (Priority Mail) on May 23rd. This includes FREE tracking number & FREE insurance up to $50.
- All tax and shipping is added on at check-out.
- There are two separate BUY NOW options below. The first one is for U.S. Orders, and the second is International. For international orders, Sales Tax has already been added to the final purchase price of the book.
- All books will be shipped to the mailing address on your PayPal account.
- If you DO NOT have a PayPal account, you will be able to use a major credit card/debit card. We will be shipping the books to the address listed at check out.
- This event is open INTERNATIONALLY. SHIPPING PRIORITY MAIL for US residents is 2-3 business days. All packages sent outside the U.S. can take any where from 6 to 10 weeks to arrive, except Canada. Canada priority mail can take up to two weeks.
- Good Choice Reading, Barnes & Noble, HarlequinTeen & Jennifer L. Armentrout are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail.
- In the event that a package arrives damaged, or is stolen, you will have to file a claim with the United States Postal Service. All you will need is your tracking information.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the e-mail address used at check-out via PayPal.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- If you have any questions at all please contact Events@goodchoicereading.com.
THIS EVENT HAS ENDED