All Magnolia Vickers ever wanted was to follow in her father's path and head up the Family business. And, once upon a time, she and Carter Landlow were going to do it together. But new legislation is about to destroy the Family's operations in the black-market organ trade, and Carter, her love, is dead.
Then Maggie runs into Alex, who needs something her family is uniquely able to deliver, and he's willing to manipulate her to get it. Maggie hates being blackmailed into fulfilling his bargain, but the longer it takes to help him--and as Alex's health declines--Maggie is surprised to find herself falling for him. Like it or not, if she wants to save Alex's life and carve out a place in the new legalized organ business, she's going to have to fight for both.
With swoon-worthy romance and thrilling tension perfect for fans of Holly Black and Kimberly Derting, this second book in the Once Upon a Crime Family series will hold readers spellbound.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING
- All books will be purchased and signed at the Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA on June 7th.
- This event ends June 3th.
- All books will be shipped in a padded flat rate envelope (Priority Mail) on June 8th. This includes FREE tracking number & FREE insurance up to $50.
- All tax and shipping is added on at check-out.
- Below there are TWO separate options to buy. There is U.S. & International, which is labeled INT before the book title.
- The price is different for international readers because PayPal does not charge tax on international orders, but when I go to purchase the books I do have to pay tax. So, the price listed below includes tax for INT orders.
- All books will be shipped to the mailing address on your PayPal account.
- If you DO NOT have a PayPal account, you will be able to use a major credit card/debit card. We will be shipping the books to the address listed at check out.
- This event is open INTERNATIONALLY. SHIPPING PRIORITY MAIL for US residents is 2-3 business days. All packages sent outside the U.S. can take any where from 6 to 10 weeks to arrive, except Canada. Canada priority mail can take up to two weeks.
- Good Choice Reading, Barnes & Noble, nor Tiffany Schmidt are responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail.
- In the event that a package arrives damaged, or is stolen, you will have to file a claim with the United States Postal Service. All you will need is your tracking information.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the e-mail address used at check-out via PayPal.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- If you have any questions at all please contact Events@goodchoicereading.com.
Note: Below there are 4 different options. Two are for U.S. Readers, and the other two are for International readers. The price is different because it includes tax. PayPal does not add tax to international order, however, I have to pay tax when purchasing the books.