We have teamed up with Bloomsbury, Sarah J. Maas, and Barnes & Noble to bring you the official QUEEN OF SHADOW virtual signing!!!!
Squee! Are you as excited about QOS as we are?????? We cannot wait!
For those who are new to our virtual signings, here is a little background...
Good Choice Reading has attended numerous of book signings along the east coast. One day we decided to give readers, who cannot attend a signing in our area, the chance to own a personalized/signed copy of their favorite author(s) book(s).
At first it started really small. We would announce that we were attending a signing and if anyone wanted a signed copy to message us. And here we are today working closely with authors/publishers helping our favorite authors sell as many books as possible, and making readers around the world HAPPY!
Here is your chance to grab a signed/personalized copy of QUEEN OF SHADOWS today! Sarah J. Maas has also agreed to sign the entire series for those who would like to own all 5 (including the novellas) books!!! SQUEE!!!!! Details below.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- All books will be purchased at the Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA on release day, September 1st, and signed on September 6th when Sarah J. Maas visits the store to meet with readers. They will then be shipped the following day, September 7th.
- All books will be shipped in a padded Priority Mail envelope. This also includes FREE insurance up to $50, and a FREE tracking number.
- All tax and shipping is added on at check out.
- Good Choice Reading, Sarah J. Maas/Bloomsbury, nor Barnes & Noble are responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail. This is why we ship Priority Mail. Tracking information will be provided.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the email address provided at check out.
- This event ENDS August 17th. This will give the bookstore more than enough time to order the books for release day.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- If you have any questions at all please contact Damaris@goodchoicereading.com.
- There is also a FAQs below.