Lani Woodland is the author of one of my favorite books, "Intrinsical" and her new book is being released soon. Her second book in series which is called "Inedible".
And it's a pleasure to have her with us at Good Choice Reading. And she's here now to share with us what exactly does she do when she's not writing.
1. When I’m not writing I usually reading. That is probably my biggest hobby.
2. I also really enjoy cooking, but I’m a horribly slow chopper. I enjoy baking, cooking and eating.
3. I also do photography. Taking pictures is a different way for me to express my creativity. That is one of he reasons that I’ve enjoyed taking the pictures for my covers too. I do enjoy taking family pictures, wedding pictures, etc. but I also love to have random, unusual photo shoots. My friend needed a cave woman for an art class so we dressed her sister up in a Flinstone type costume complete with a feather in her ratted hair. Our model even rolled around in the mud. We named her Ubbah the cave girl. Then we drove to some random place in the middle of nowhere and took pictures. I take pictures for the pure fun of it.
4. I love spending time with my family. Most of my favorite activities are things done with my husband and our two kids. We have a few traditions like watching So You Think You Can Dance together and the Amazing Race. We make homemade smoothies and homemade Parmesan cheese popcorn. It’s also fun to read a book together.
5. I like planning adventures and vacations for my family and friends. I think planning is almost half as fun as the trip.
6. I love going to book signings, and discussing books with other readers.
Leave a comment for a chance to win a signed Bookmark!