I also want to thank some other people. People I became friends with and authors I've come to know and love. Authors who take their time out and talk to their readers and basically treat us with respect while others don't.
1. Susan Mallery. Our own GCR Damaris is her head cheerleader for her Fool's Gold Series and she basically became one of ours. Always showing support and reminding us how great we doing.
2. Kristi Cook, author of YA popular book called "Haven". We love you Kristi. No other words can express how sweet you are.
3. Meagan Hatfield, she was one of the first authors that embraced us when we ranted and raved about her book. She's a true sweetheart.
4. Morgan Kearns, she contacted GCR for a review of her book "Fade To Black" and another book I fell in love with. I stayed in contact with her since. And she even written another book which was just a great. She supported all our giveaways with a charm.
5. Then there's Margie Church, she's from Noble Romance Publishing. Her vampire erotica is unbelievable which is called "Love Bites". It's amazing! She's always been patient and supportive towards my own desire to be a writer.
6. Last but not least, Raquel (Skyla11377), always there to chit chat with about books or if I wanted to rant and rave about something or just help learn something new on blogger. Ty girl!
Now here's a few random fun facts about me: