We have another AMAZING virtual signing for you!!!!!
For a limited time pre-order a signed personalized copy of THE LOVELY RECKLESS by Kami Garcia!!!!
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event ends September 25th at midnight.
- All books will be purchased at Barnes & Noble on release day.
- All books will be signed and personalized by Kami Garcia during release week.
- All packages will be shipped release week. (We are working on the date/time since Kami will be on tour)
- All books will be shipped via priority mail in a padded flat rate envelope or depending on the size of your order, a flat rate box. This also includes a free tracking number and free insurance on your package up to $50.
- Your package will be shipped to the mailing address listed on your PayPal account. If this is not the correct address, please email Events@goodchoicereading.com immediately.
- Refund policy: returns are allowed as long as the book has not been signed by the author. Once the books is signed/personalized we cannot grant any refunds.
- Below there is an option to enter your email address and the name you’d like Kami Garcia to sign in the book. Please double check spelling. The email address provided is the email we will use to contact you should we have any issues or concerns.
- GCReading, Barnes & Noble, Kami Garcia, nor Macmillan are responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail. Your package is insured and you will have to file a claim with your local postal office.
- If you have ANY questions or concerns, please email Events@goodchoicereading.com or tweet @GCReading for a fast response.
I’ve become an expert at avoiding things that could hurt me—which means I will figure out how to stay away from Marco Leone.
Seventeen-year-old Frankie Devereux would do anything to forget the past. Haunted by the memory of her boyfriend’s death, she lives her life by one dangerous rule: Nothing matters. At least, that’s what Frankie tells herself after a reckless mistake forces her to leave her privileged life in the Heights to move in with her dad—an undercover cop. She transfers to a public high school in the Downs, where fistfights don’t faze anyone and illegal street racing is more popular than football.
Marco Leone is the fastest street racer in the Downs. Tough, sexy, and hypnotic, he makes it impossible for Frankie to ignore him—and how he makes her feel. But the risks Marco takes for his family could have devastating consequences for them both. When Frankie discovers his secret, she has to make a choice. Will she let the pain of the past determine her future? Or will she risk what little she has left to follow her heart?
OPEN TO U.S. & INTERNATIONAL READERS
If you would like more than one copy you must change quantity at checkout.
THIS EVENT HAS ENDED!