I am so excited to bring you this BRAND NEW virtual signing!
If you haven't heard about Ivory & Bone by Julie Eshbaugh, I suggest you start doing your research ASAP! This book was amazing, and nothing like I've read before!
I loved the way it's written, the connection between the characters, the world building... everything! This book completely hooked me from the very beginning till the end. A SUPER PLUS is that the book is from a male POV and Julie pulled this off beautifully! I thought the writing was almost poetic! It was filled with so much emotion! Trust me, I know how weird that must sound, but that is the best way to describe it. Anyway, it's definitely a young adult novel you want to read! It's unique in every way possible. You haven't read ANYTHING like it.
Enough babbling! LOL! Here is a little bit about the book...
ADD TO GOODREADS
Debut author Julie Eshbaugh’s sweeping prehistoric fantasy—with allusions to Pride and Prejudice—will enthrall readers with high-stakes survival, blinding betrayal, and star-crossed love.
Hunting, gathering, and keeping his family safe—that’s the life seventeen-year-old Kol knows. Then bold, enigmatic Mya arrives from the south with her family, and Kol is captivated. He wants her to like and trust him, but any hopes of impressing her are ruined when he makes a careless—and nearly grave—mistake. However, there’s something more to Mya’s cool disdain…a history wrought with loss that comes to light when another clan arrives. With them is Lo, an enemy from Mya’s past who Mya swears has ulterior motives.
As Kol gets to know Lo, tensions between Mya and Lo escalate until violence erupts. Faced with shattering losses, Kol is forced to question every person he’s trusted. One thing is for sure: this was a war that Mya or Lo—Kol doesn’t know which—had been planning all along.
With riveting action and illustrative prose that leaps from the page, newcomer Julie Eshbaugh will have readers mesmerized.
You will be able to order a signed/personalized copy of Sarah J. Maas books below as well.
Julie Eshbaugh will also be chatting live with us in our Facebook group May 4th @ 7 PM. Hope you can join us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/GCReading/
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- All books will be purchased and signed at the Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA on June 11th.
- This event ends June 6th.
- All books will be shipped in a padded flat rate envelope (Priority Mail) on Monday, June 13th. This includes FREE tracking number & FREE insurance up to $50.
- All tax and shipping is added on at check-out.
- Below there are TWO separate options to buy. There is U.S. & International, which is labeled INT before the book title.
- The price is different for international readers because PayPal does not charge tax on international orders, but when I go to purchase the books I do have to pay tax. So, the price listed below includes tax for INT orders.
- All books will be shipped to the mailing address on your PayPal account.
- If you DO NOT have a PayPal account, you will be able to use a major credit card/debit card. We will be shipping the books to the address listed at check out.
- This event is open INTERNATIONALLY. SHIPPING PRIORITY MAIL for US residents is 2-3 business days. All packages sent outside the U.S. can take any where from 6 to 10 weeks to arrive, except Canada. Canada priority mail can take up to two weeks.
- Good Choice Reading, Barnes & Noble, Julie Eshbaugh, nor Sarah J. Maas are responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail.
- In the event that a package arrives damaged, or is stolen, you will have to file a claim with the United States Postal Service. All you will need is your tracking information.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the e-mail address used at check-out via PayPal.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- If you have any questions at all please contact Events@goodchoicereading.com.
THIS SALE HAS ENDED