We are so excited to bring you this BRAND NEW virtual signing for two of our favorite authors!
Victoria Aveyard & Sophie Jordan will be visiting the Barnes & Noble Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, PA on February 13, 2016.
We have teamed up with both Barnes & Noble and EpicReads, to bring you this awesome VIRTUAL SIGNING of their NEWEST/UPCOMING releases.
Starting today, through February 3rd, you can order a signed/personalized copy of GLASS SWORD by Victoria Aveyard, and REIGN OF SHADOWS by Sophie Jordan. Victoria Aveyard will also be signing copies of RED QUEEN. :)
Please read ALL Terms & Conditions before placing your order.
We've had some incidents in the past where readers were very upset about their books not shipping out right away. We host these events a month or two before release to give readers the opportunity to place their orders. If we shared these events a week before release, then we would face the issue of readers not having enough time to purchase, or they completely missed the chance because they found out about it too late.
- All books will be purchased and signed on February 13, 2016.
- All books will be packaged on Monday, February 15th (Holiday), and shipped February 16th, Priority Mail.
- Priority Mail includes FREE tracking number and insures your package up to $50.
- Priority Mail also takes 2-3 Business Days for US Residents, and 1-10 Business Days for Canada Residents, 6-10 weeks outside of the US & Canada.
- All tax and shipping are added at check out.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the email address provided at check out.
- This event ends on February 3, 2016.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- Below the PayPal Buttons are set up as a shopping cart. If you would like to purchase both, you have to add one to your cart, it will then open a new site, at the bottom left click on "CONTINUE SHOPPING" to add the other book.
- All packages will be shipped to the address provided at check-out (or on your PayPal account). If your address has changed, or you used a friends/family account to check out, please email Events@goodchoicereading.com immediately so that we can make the changes on our end.
Can I choose Media Mail shipping?
No. We only ship priority mail. The reason being is that media mail does not come with FREE tracking number, or insurance. And the shipping can take anywhere from 6-10 days to arrive in the US, and anywhere from one to two months out of the country. Also, we cannot put ANY additional items (which we sometimes do) such as bookmarks, postcards, etc. inside the package because we then risk the USPS ripping your package open. With Priority mail your package is insured up to $50 for FREE, and we're allowed to put ANYTHING we want inside as long as it does not go over the weight limit.
How much is shipping?
Depending on how many items are in your cart, once you hit check out it will automatically add shipping and 8% tax to your order. This applies to international shipping as well.
Are all the books in hardcover?
Yes. Paperback copies usually release a year after.
What is your refund policy?
You can request a refund as long as the book(s) have not been paid for and signed by the author. Once the books are paid for and signed, we cannot grant any refunds.
I do not have a PayPal account. How can I order books?
You do not need a PayPal account to order books. We accept all major credit/debit cards. When you check out, PayPal will give the option to pay with your PayPal account, or credit/debit card.
How long will my package take to arrive if I am out of the United States?
Priority mail can take anywhere from 6 – 10 weeks. It all depends on customs in your country. All U.S. orders take 2-3 Days business days.