Hey book lovers!
We have a BRAND NEW virtual signing for you!
Good Choice Reading has teamed up with Barnes & Noble to bring yet another AWESOME virtual signing!
Author Marissa Meyer will be signing copies of STARS ABOVE at Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, PA on February 8th, 2016.
Readers from all around the world (yes, including INTERNATIONAL readers) who cannot make it to the event, here is your chance to purchase a signed/personalized copy of STARS ABOVE, or the complete LUNAR CHRONICLES series.
Please read all terms & conditions before placing your order.
- All books will be purchased and signed at the Barnes & Noble at Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA on February 8th, 2016, and shipped the following day priority mail.
- Priority Mail includes FREE tracking number and insures your package up to $50.
- Priority Mail also takes 2-3 Business Days for US Residents, and 1 week for Canada Residents, 6-10 weeks outside of the US & Canada.
- All tax and shipping is added at check out.
- Before hitting BUY NOW, please make sure to submit an email address, and a name if you are having the book(s) personalized. DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING.
- All tracking information and updates will be sent to the email address provided at check out.
- This event ends on January 25th, 2016.
- Refunds are allowed as long as the book has not been signed/personalized.
- Below the PayPal Button is set up as a "shopping cart". If you would like to purchase more than one book, you will have to add one book to your cart -- it will then open a new site, at the bottom left click on "CONTINUE SHOPPING" to add the other book.
- All packages will be shipped to the address provided at check-out (or on your PayPal account). If your address has changed, or you used a friends/family account to check out, please email Events@goodchoicereading.com immediately so that we can make the changes on our end.
Can I choose Media Mail shipping?
No. We only ship priority mail. The reason being is that media mail does not come with FREE tracking number, or insurance. And the shipping can take anywhere from 6-10 days to arrive in the US, and anywhere from one to two months out of the country. Also, we cannot put ANY additional items (which we sometimes do) such as bookmarks, postcards, etc. inside the package because we then risk the USPS ripping your package open. With Priority mail your package is insured up to $50 for FREE, and we're allowed to put ANYTHING we want inside as long as it does not go over the weight limit.
How much is shipping?
Depending on how many items are in your cart, once you hit check out it will automatically add shipping and 8% tax to your order. This applies to international shipping as well.
Are all the books in hardcover?
Yes. Paperback copies usually release a year after.
What is your refund policy?
You can request a refund as long as the book(s) have not been paid for and signed by the author. Once the books are paid for and signed, we cannot grant any refunds.
I do not have a PayPal account. How can I order books?
You do not need a PayPal account to order books. We accept all major credit/debit cards. When you check out, PayPal will give the option to pay with your PayPal account, or credit/debit card.
How long will my package take to arrive if I am out of the United States?
Priority mail can take anywhere from 6 – 10 weeks. It all depends on customs in your country. All U.S. orders take 2-3 Days business days.