In the unforgiving Mesopotamian desert where Jayden’s tribe lives, betrothal celebrations abound, and tonight it is Jayden’s turn to be honored. But while this union with Horeb, the son of her tribe’s leader, will bring a life of riches and restore her family’s position within the tribe, it will come at the price of Jayden’s heart.
Then a shadowy boy from the Southern Lands appears. Handsome and mysterious, Kadesh fills Jayden’s heart with a passion she never knew possible. But with Horeb’s increasingly violent threats haunting Jayden’s every move, she knows she must find a way to escape—or die trying.
With a forbidden romance blossoming in her heart and her family’s survival on the line, Jayden must embark on a deadly journey to save the ones she loves—and find a true love for herself.
Set against the brilliant backdrop of the sprawling desert, the story of Jayden and Kadesh will leave readers absolutely breathless as they defy the odds and risk it all to be together.
Today, we are unveiling the Forbidden trailer for the very first time!
My Thoughts & Mini Review...
I loved the trailer! I think it fits the story perfectly!
I read FORBIDDEN a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it a lot! I haven’t read anything like it. The world building was great, as well as character development. I wasn’t too big on the romance at first, and I wasn’t sure where things were leading, but I quickly fell in love right alongside Jayden.
There are plenty of surprises, and action packed moments to keep you turning the pages. FORBIDDEN took me by surprise to be completely honest. I loved the cover, and decided to read it based on that (I don’t deny I am a cover junkie), but what I ended up getting was way more than just a gorgeous cover. Little takes you on an adventure of forbidden romance, betrayal, survival, and beauty. It’s a MUST-READ!
Kimberley is also offering a HUGE preorder giveaway from October 6th to November 4th (release day!) to celebrate. See below for full details on how to enter. TO ENTER:
- You must preorder Forbidden through an online retailer or your local bookstore, then email a photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the rafflecopter below
- US/Canada Only
- Ends at midnight EST on November 3, 2014
- Optional entries: share the trailer on your own site or social media, follow Kimberley on twitter, and tweet about the giveaway (can be repeated daily for extra entries!)
- Winners will be announced and contacted November 4th (release day!)
- If the winner does not respond with their mailing address within one week, a new winner will be chosen.
(1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER: 1. GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson 2. CHAOS OF STARS by Kiersten White 3 Satin Belly Dance Skirt 4. Belly Dance 150-Coin Hip Scarf 5. Red Silk Veil (not pictured) 6. Red Middle Eastern Earrings 7. Belly dance DVD: Sensual Belly Dance with Blanca, a professional dancer (technique, choreography, and performances) 8. "Will YOU risk it all?" button (not pictured) 9. Set of 10 Book Club Cards 10. Jeweled bookmark (not pictured)
(1) SECOND PLACE WINNER:
1. GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson
2. Red Middle Eastern Earrings
3. Red Silk Veil (not pictured)
4. Belly dance DVD: Sensual Belly Dance with Blanca, a professional dancer (technique, choreography, and performances)
5. "Will YOU risk it all?" button (not pictured)
6. Set of 10 Book Club Cards
7. Jeweled bookmark (not pictured)
(13) RUNNERS-UP WINNERS:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(13) RUNNERS-UP WINNERS:
1. Red Middle Eastern Earrings
2. "Will YOU risk it all?" button (not pictured)
3. Set of 10 Book Club Cards
4. Jeweled bookmark (not pictured)
Award-winning author Kimberley Griffiths Little was born in San Francisco, but now lives in New Mexico on the banks of the Rio Grande with her husband and their three sons. Her middle-grade novels, When the Butterflies Came, The Last Snake Runner, The Healing Spell, and Circle of Secrets, have been praised as “fast-paced and dramatic,” with “beautifully realized settings.” Kimberley adores anything old and musty with a secret story to tell. She’s stayed in the haunted tower room at Borthwick Castle in Scotland; sailed the Seine in Paris; ridden a camel in Petra, Jordan; shopped the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul; and spent the night in an old Communist hotel in Bulgaria. You can visit her online at www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com.
Share your thoughts on the trailer in the comments!