This or That with Sam from In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
1. Movie night out or Movie night in-- IN!
2. Action packed movie or Chick flick movie-- Chick Flick. Happily ever after? Yes Please!
3. Ice Cream or Doughnuts-- Ice Cream
4. Hanging out with Friends or Family Night-- Friends.
5. Sky Diving or Bungee jumping -- Um, can I say neither?
6. Relaxing with a book in bed or relaxing with a book on the beach-- bed with a book
7. Pepsi or Coke-- Coke
8. Cats or Dogs-- Cats
9. Twitter or Facebook-- facebook
10. Text or Talk-- text
In Too Deep
By Amanda Grace
I never meant for anyone to get hurt. All I wanted to do that night was make a play for Carter Wellesley. His heartless rejection was mortifying, but people got the wrong idea when they saw me leaving his bedroom, crying. That's how rumors of rape started.
Now girls at school are pouring out their sympathy to me. Guys too. But not everyone's on my side. The school has become a war zone and the threats are getting scary. What began as poetic justice has morphed into something bigger--forcing me to make a terrible choice.
A Junior Library Guild Selection.
GoodReads † Website † Twitter † Facebook