1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your books.
I'm a thirty-something criminal defense lawyer, an Aries, a horror movie afficionado, animal lover. Oh, and I write historical romances, sometimes erotic, sometimes just spicy. Sometimes set in the Regency, sometimes with men in kilts, and every once in a while there's a Greek god or two.
2. What drew you to writing historical romances?
I've always been a bit of a history buff. There's something inherently romantic, to me, about the way people dressed, spoke, acted, and the lives they led.
I enjoy reading horror fiction, and paranormal romance (a la Larissa Ione).
4. Do you have any particular object and/or song that helps inspire your writing?
Not really. Sometimes I'll create playlists for when I'm writing and they tend to match up fairly well to the themes of whatever I'm working on at the time.
5. What are you working on now?
I am working on the sequel to Reckless Liaisons, but it's been slow-going with so much going on in the day job.
6. Out of all the books you've written, tell us which one is your favorite in six words.
I can't pick one, that's crazy!
^There you go, six words!
Website † Blog † GoodReads † Facebook
Kayleigh Jamison is giving away an eBook copy of ANY of her books. You can find a full list of her books on GoodReads & her Website.
- You must be 18 or older.
- Open International, as long as you have a way to read the book.
- Winner will be chosen at Random
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook & Twitter.
- Contest Ends February 27th
- Leave a comment below with your name & e-mail.