Fever by Joan Swan
Paperback, 448 pages
Expected publication: March 1st 2012
Dr. Alyssa Foster will admit to a bad boy fetish. . .
But when she finds herself face to face with a convicted murderer with a ripped body, a determination for freedom and an eye on her as his get out of jail free card, Alyssa knows she's in deep trouble. . .. Not just because Teague Creek is a prisoner desperate for freedom, but because his every touch makes her desperate for more.
A man with a life sentence has nothing to lose. . .
Teague Creek has one shot at freedom, but his plan to escape with a hostage develops a fatal flaw: Alyssa. On the run from both the law and deadly undercover operatives who know of his strange abilities, he needs to avoid trouble, but every heated kiss tells him the fire between them could be just as devastating as the flames that changed him forever.
"Gripping, gritty, no holds barred romantic suspense. . ." --New York Times bestseller Stephanie Tyler
". . .a wild (and sizzling) ride." --Bonnie Hearn Hill
"Fans of The Fugitive and Heroes won't be able to pass up this smart, sexy, page-turning read." --Elisabeth Naughton
"Swan's gutsy, jaw-dropping style will have readers talking!" --New York Times bestselling author Larissa Ione.
Donated by the author, Joan Swan.
Romance author Joan Swan has asked Good Choice Reading to put together an ARC Tour for her upcoming book, FEVER. Fever will be released March 1st of 2012.
1. Must be 18 or older.
2. US ONLY- Must have a blog.
3. Your blog has to be up and running at least three months or more.
4. You must post a review at least once a week on your blog.
5. Must agree to all the rules/terms.
6. Must fill out the form.
How will this tour work?
1. Each participant will have SEVEN days to read the book once they receive it. Ex: Received 12/01/2011 - Ship on 12/7/2011.
2. You must ship the book on the seventh day to the next participant with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. THIS IS A MUST so that we can keep track of the book.
3. Once you have shipped the book, you must e-mail us at ARCTours@goodchoicereading.com with the Delivery confirmation #.
4. You have ONE week after you have shipped the book to post your review of Fever on the SIMPLY-LINKED list that can be found on the post that will be titled "ARC TOUR SCHEDULE: Fever by Joan Swan."
Sounds good to you? Sounds good to me!
If you'd like to participate on this tour, please fill out this FORM.
Once I have a schedule, I will e-mail everyone letting them know they have made the tour.
Any questions at all, feel free to e-mail us at ARCTours@goodchoicereading.com